Today Anna, Mom, and me went to the zoo. We had so much fun! We got to see elephants, giraffes, monkeys, birds, kangaroos, fish, and more. Also we ride a merry go round I rode on a Husky Anna rode on a gorilla. Also we went on a train it took us round the zoo. That was are day at the zoo.
3 comments:
It looks like you girls had a great time! Addie loves the carosel! I showed her the pictures and she was so excited! I am so glad you girls are having such a great time in Iowa. See you in July!!
Aunt Hannah
Have been wondering if you have been getting lots of rain... but it looks like you are having fun fun fun! See you next week! Love, gram
Hi Princess sweetheart Britt and Anna,I am so glad you had a "sunny" day for the zoo!!I am also so glad all the animals came out, but the bear.The pictures your mother took are terrific---I will do scrapbook pages for your books.I think the giraffes are the best!!The weather isn't the best today, but you can go to the library and get your prizes anmd pick up your bowls at the "Madpotter"
Post a Comment