Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OLLY


My dad brought OLLY HOME!!!!! He is very excited and i want to say thank you to loey and papa for watching olly for really long time!!!!We are so happy about olly!He loves dad a lot. when dad told us to come out. he carried out a case. i thought it was a lady's and it was a puffball!
OLLYS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

3 comments:

dennis said...

I'm very happy that you have your "OLLY" home. You have a great day.

Amanda said...

You dad talked about OLLY a lot. Pretty cute dog. :)

Nancy said...

Glad your Dad could get Olly ...know all three of you girls are ecstatic to have Olly! He completes your family, I also know!!! Everyone can now enjoy his company... Have fun...Gram
P.S. ... I was able to reach into the isolettes and touch the twins! Then today, Aunt Hannah and Uncle Wes were able to hold them, finally. They are making good progress.