Ok, so today I was doing backrounds and things for my blog. So............I was thinking maybe I could do a theme for every week. I will have a poll for it. Also please tell me what you want to hear on my blog. Thanks for checking out my blog!
Glad you are planning to get back to your blog! I need to too! I love the background, and always love to see your pictures. Hope school is going well... are you seeing lots of whales this year? It is hard for me to believe that it was a year ago that I was there!Love you so much! Gram
Since I'm a teacher, I would LOVE to hear about what you're learning in school. Update pictures: that's cool and are you still playing soccer? You need to get a field hockey team going! Maybe Aunt Suzie needs to visit to do a clinic! Love you lots, Aunt Suzie
Princess sweethear Britt, wow, is your blog great!!!!You do such a great job with all the pictures. Papa and I are impressed as you know we can't do much on the computor.I really like the music also.Of course, I liked the big bunny too.Grea Job Britty, Love Loey and Papa
3 comments:
Glad you are planning to get back to your blog! I need to too! I love the background, and always love to see your pictures. Hope school is going well... are you seeing lots of whales this year? It is hard for me to believe that it was a year ago that I was there!Love you so much! Gram
Since I'm a teacher, I would LOVE to hear about what you're learning in school. Update pictures: that's cool and are you still playing soccer? You need to get a field hockey team going! Maybe Aunt Suzie needs to visit to do a clinic! Love you lots, Aunt Suzie
Princess sweethear Britt,
wow, is your blog great!!!!You do such a great job with all the pictures. Papa and I are impressed as you know we can't do much on the computor.I really like the music also.Of course, I liked the big bunny too.Grea Job Britty, Love Loey and Papa
Post a Comment