Friday, May 29, 2009

hEy

Hi everybody!

Guess what? I'll tell u what. I got a 4.0=Straight A's! Today was also my last day of school. We hosed down our desks. We would use the hose and spray each other. FUN! FUN! FUN!!!!! Anyway I am really sad today I only have a like a week left in HI :( But my dad came home!!!! So we have been having a good time together. TAlking, Playing, and everything else...... THE MOVERS CAME TODAY AND YESTERDAY! When I went into the house I was shocked there was boxes everywhere!!!! It also smelled really bad. PEACE OUT!
-BrItT

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Fabulous! Fantastic! Fun-o-men-al!
Sounds like your day was the best! Guess you are getting ready for the big move... Take good care of Olly, know he is as excited as all of you are!!!be safe...I love you all so very much! Gram

Kate in Maui said...

Great Job Britt on your 4.0