Friday, August 7, 2009
Back From VT
So I got back from VT a few days ago. It was really fun being there from seeing everyone to the baby animals. Well let's strart off from the beging. I hanged out in the cabin, played at the farm, and say my grandmas, aunts, cousins, uncles, grandpas, and so much more. Then I went to camp for 2 weeks it was really fun. I was in a new cabin but that was ok because I had my best friend and I knew a few of the girls. While I was at camp it was so much fun because I tried new things, saw friends, and had FUN!!! After camp all these new baby animals were born. So it was fun seeing them. I think that this Summer was one of the best ones yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Guess you had a very busy summer! So glad you two had such a wonderful time at camp! It sure was great that you and Anna were able to see all the family... I loved it, too!!! CYA soon, I hope... much love, Gram
Post a Comment