So glad that you are so politically minded at such a young age!
Did you see my "Sarah!" post? Yes, that is my large baby belly with a bumper sticker on it! Sorry, I am a die hard republican! Grampy made me that way!!LOL
Hi Princess sweetheart britty, I just got home this afternoon!wow, Papa and I are so proud of you and Anna playing soccer.I don't know what I can say about the train!!!!Glad you sent it.
5 comments:
Glad you are getting time to work on your blog... interesting trains! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!Hope you are having a great week. Love and hugs, Gram
Ha ha pretty funny pictures.
So glad that you are so politically minded at such a young age!
Did you see my "Sarah!" post? Yes, that is my large baby belly with a bumper sticker on it! Sorry, I am a die hard republican! Grampy made me that way!!LOL
love you girls!
Britt,
Great picture! Seems to sum it all up!
Hi Princess sweetheart britty, I just got home this afternoon!wow, Papa and I are so proud of you and Anna playing soccer.I don't know what I can say about the train!!!!Glad you sent it.
Post a Comment