thanks girls, I'm feeling better every day. I've been walking every day and today I went to the golf course and hit some balls. Not quite really to play, but hope to soon. Thanks again for the post, have fun with you Dad, I know he'll home real soon.
So wonderful for you to do that blog for your Grampy! He sure has been feeling much better the last day or so, especially when he reads your blog, or your Dad calls him! Those are all very special things, and mean a lot to him when he does not feel so great. It is taking a while to get him going, but he is! and I am so glad!!! Wish you girls could all come for a visit...that would be so great! love you all, Gram
4 comments:
thanks girls, I'm feeling better every day. I've been walking every day and today I went to the golf course and hit some balls. Not quite really to play, but hope to soon. Thanks again for the post, have fun with you Dad, I know he'll home real soon.
So wonderful for you to do that blog for your Grampy! He sure has been feeling much better the last day or so, especially when he reads your blog, or your Dad calls him! Those are all very special things, and mean a lot to him when he does not feel so great. It is taking a while to get him going, but he is! and I am so glad!!! Wish you girls could all come for a visit...that would be so great!
love you all, Gram
That is so sweet of you to put that up for Grampy! He has had a few rough weeks, but I think he is on the up swing! I just love your blog so much!
You girls are so sweet. Are you guys SO glad to have your dad home??? I know he was excited to see you girls. :)
Post a Comment