Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope you have a great, wonderful, loving day. I hope you feel happy and merry. May God grant all your wishes today and forever. I love you SO MUCH!
Thank you so very much! You are very thoughtful to remember us!!! Most of all, we enjoyed talking and seeing the two of you on Skype today. We plan to get through again real soon! Tonight we are going to dinner with Uncle Stew and Aunt Merry...to celebrate. Uncle Stew said Happy Meals should be fine! Tee Hee! Love you girls so very much, and am very pleased that you had a wonderful Christmas celebration!!! Love, Grammy
1 comment:
Thank you so very much! You are very thoughtful to remember us!!! Most of all, we enjoyed talking and seeing the two of you on Skype today. We plan to get through again real soon! Tonight we are going to dinner with Uncle Stew and Aunt Merry...to celebrate. Uncle Stew said Happy Meals should be fine! Tee Hee!
Love you girls so very much, and am very pleased that you had a wonderful Christmas celebration!!!
Love, Grammy
Post a Comment