Sunday, December 14, 2008

A shopping time (4 hrs.)

Today I went shopping with my dad. I bought some presents for my mom, dad, and sister. We went to a huge mall called the Canrey Mall and we went to a huge place with like 20 shops called Whalers Village. I had so much fun. We went to shops more then "Buying" presents! I bassicly had finshed my shopping at Canrey but dad hadn't. I got a really awesome raindeer hat from: when you go sit with Santa; I didn't but I still got the hat. It was really fun cause it was only me and my dad. Anna, Mom, and Loey were all at home. Which made shopping with my dad speacil. The only bummer was that as soon as I got home I had Kumon and homework to do :( 
-Britt

3 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW! Lucky you! Just oyu and your Dad... what an awesome treat!!! Know you had a wonderful time! and so happy you had some special time... that is what the holidays are all about! Love you, Gram

Nancy said...

Love the holly, but what about that music??? LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess sweetheart Britty, I know how excited you were to go shopping with your father.And wow did you get good presents.I knew your mother would be veey excited and so would Anna- Miss You, Loey