
YEAH! School is done. Hi this Britt blogging about my last day of school. OK so on the last day we had Water Day!!!!!!!!!! We did so many watery things! I was packing lots in my bag but now I'm ready to go! Please put on your seat belts. And prepare for take off. My the way The big dog is my old dog Maxine.
2 comments:
Wow, another school year done, you are growing up so fast. I hope you have a good flight and fun in Iowa. I will be looking forward to hearing about your summer and the long trip. Take some extra money, I heard on TV tonight that the airlines are even charging for peanuts. Take some snacks. I remember Max--ine.
Do hope all is well wiht you and the family in Iowa. Have a wonderful time...and keep us posted! You are correct...maxine was a very special dog, and so good to you when you were little in Jamaica! Love, Gram
Post a Comment