Sunday, May 25, 2008

Typical Sunday





Hi this is Britt and I want to tell you about my Sunday. Today my dad, sister, mom, and me went surfing. I rode a wave in standing up on my surfboard! I went so far I felt like I was floating in mid air. Also my sister Anna is awesome at it too. She rides them like magic. My mom is not much of a surfer but she helps up get prepared. My dad is like really good at surfing too. Surfing is so fun the waves seem so big but when you're riding them you're in your own world. Surfing is so fun! After surfing we had a big party with friends. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, ice cream, brownies, and more. Anna's friend Kate Hehemann came over for a sleepover and they partied like rockstars!!!!!!!!! My mom's friends Emma Smithson, Cara Mateer, and Jane Hehemann came over and partied with us! Good night moon.

5 comments:

dennis said...

Welcome to blogworld, it's fun. Looks like you folks are having fun surfing. Your dad used to do a lot of skateboarding, must be about the same. Maybe if I ever get to Hawaii you can teach me to surf. Will be looking forward to your posts. Do you read my blog?

Hannah said...

Your blog looks great! I am so glad you have one so I can keep up with you all! I would love to try surfing, but I think I would fall off to easily!!LOL Love you all!! Check out my blog also!! www.hannahmcclain.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

I read your blog first, but was having a problem getting the message entered. Now I am on the other computer, and all is well! I am so pleased to see the pictures, and to read about your day. The writing is done so very nicely Britt! I am so very proud of you! Now we are all connected in a new way! Love to you all, Gram

Nancy said...

I forgot to tell you that the way you describe surfing is the way I always felt snow skiing..... like I was in my own world! I always loved that.... with the wind in my face! Love, Gram

Loey said...

Hi Princess sweetheart Britt and Anna, You looked very pretty in your May day dresses.I am very proud of you surfing--you ROCK!!I showed Olly the pictures and he is so anxious to see you! I am very impressed with your fathers surfing ability!!!Love Loey I can't get my message thru, so I think I may have a blog now---haha