Hi Britt here and I want to thank you for all the comments. Now I want to tell you about a Hawaii holiday called May Day. May Day is a time when we sing and dance for are prince and princesses. The prince and princess are chosen when you vote for them who ever gets the most votes is prince and princesses. Sadly Anna and I were not chosen as a princess. Also we have flowers everywhere!! It's a wonderful beautiful sight. The May day program last.......
3 comments:
You girls are so pretty! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Did you make the leis? You two are our princesses...Love you both, Gram
You both look so beautiful! Britt, your writing is so wonderful! Have a great day!! Love you all!!
Hey there Surfer Girl,
Lovin' the bloggin'. You are keeping us entertained and informed.
Love from Tallahassee!
Post a Comment