
S-O-C-C-E-R
I was at my soccer practice a few days ago and my dad thought my mom should take some pictures. So my mom did. So here is a picture of my soccer practice. I am really good when I am on defense. I really LOVE soccer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Good for you, I also loved soccer when I was a bit younger. I played varsity all four years in high school, was pretty good. Keep it up, you'll do well.
Great to see out there on the field! Glad you are having fun and doing well...wish we could see you playing a game sometime!!!
Guess this is week to countdown to the big birthday! We will be putting your package in the mail tomorrow...Love you, Gram
Hi Princess sweetheart Britt,Wow,you look terrific on the field!!!! I can't believe you put this on when I was talking to you----I am so impressed that you can put pictures on---you should put the lovely picture of you and Anna with your face painted---
You look great! I would love to see one of your games, I am sure you rock!!
I will have to show Addie that picture, she thinks she would like to play soccer!!
love you!
A Hannah
Hey Pricess sweetheart Britt, I just talked to your mother and she said you joined the choir.That is so great, especially since you have such a pretty voice.Your new background with the surf board is terrific.You did a great job.I am anxious to see your dad's new stripped one!Later chickee, Loey
Post a Comment