webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi this is Anna, on webkinz i got 3 apples in a row on wishing well !!!!!!!!!if you don't now what wishing well is it is a once a day game. you trie to git three in a row!!!!! you git 105 kinz cash!!!!!!!!!!i was lucky!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Way to go, Anna! that should be a real challenge for you on Webkinz... sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck on your next one!Glad you are getting to write on the blog, too. Will keep watch for more from you. I love you so very much! Gram
Great job Anna! I don't know much about Webkinz, but it sounds very exciting that you did so great!
Good to hear from you on the blog!
love,
Aunt Hannah
Princess sweetheart Anna the banana--you are terrific!!! Is that your best win? I am sure you will win again!!! I am anxious to see the picture of you in the tree. Mom said it was wonderful!!!! Love Loey
Did mommy tell you Olly will only play with his new pink elephant!!! You picked a very spcial toy for him.
WOW, you guys have a really great blog, the changes are the best. Keep up the good work.
I love the nw look! The pictures and the music are the best! Congratulations!!! Know you all are ready to have a wonderful weekend. Love you girls! Gram
Hi Princess Birthday girl!!!! I am so glad I got to talk to you because my comment on the blog won't publish---I love the latest picture of the family"Your toe color was wonderful!Banana picked a great color also. Hope this goes thru---it is my 4th try,,,Love Loey
Hey Britt!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday....we thought about you all day!!
Love, Aunt Mimi and the crazy cousins
Post a Comment