hi, this is Anna.We went to Kate's party!It was fun and we went on the jumpy castles and a jump house!!!!!!! There was a lot of food !!!!!!!! Britt and i had one of Grace's cupcakes !!!!! There was face painting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Princess sweetheart Britt,The music is great!!! I am so glad you put on the "cool" picture.Olly likes his pink elephant better than any of his other toys.I know you are very excited about your birthday--- It will be very special since daddy is coming home.Also you and princess sweetheart Anna the banana will get to go surfing. Love Loey
Hi Anna... I am so happy to see your picture! How cute you girls are! I am sure you had a great time at the party,and are getting ready to party again this coming weekend...for Britt! Have a wonderful celebration! Love, Gram
2 comments:
Hi Princess sweetheart Britt,The music is great!!! I am so glad you put on the "cool" picture.Olly likes his pink elephant better than any of his other toys.I know you are very excited about your birthday--- It will be very special since daddy is coming home.Also you and princess sweetheart Anna the banana will get to go surfing. Love Loey
Hi Anna... I am so happy to see your picture! How cute you girls are! I am sure you had a great time at the party,and are getting ready to party again this coming weekend...for Britt! Have a wonderful celebration! Love, Gram
Post a Comment