Monday, September 1, 2008

'Ulalena show



hi, this is anna we went to 'Ulalena !!!!!! it was fun!! they had a girl in a hoop and climbing and doing cool stuff !!!!! THERE WAS A PIG DUDE HE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! two boys pretended to fight!! there was singing and dancing!!!!! it was cool

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks Anna! Glad you had a great time! Know you were a good sister and helped Britt to celebrate her birthday in style! Looks like it was a wonderful day! Have a great week...I love you. Gram

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess sweethearts Britt and Anna, the pictures of you are so pretty!I like your new necklace Britt- Anna, I love your hair like that---I know the birthday was a smashing success. Love Loey

Hannah said...

Hello Anna!! I am so glad that you all had great time celebrating Britt's birthday!! I hope you all did a little hula dance for us!!

Britt, I did not forget your birthday, I hope to have something in the mail to you tomorrow!!

Love you all so much!!

Ant Gem said...

Hi Rogers!
Love the photos. Keep 'em coming! Waiting to see one of you all at an Obama rally.
Love, Ant Jem.