
Hi everyboady! What's up. I'll tell you what's up my dad is coming in town tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. I can't wait to see him. It's going to be so fun. I just hope he dosen't have to go to work :( But if he dosn't :) I am really excited for Halloween even though I don't like Halloween. The reason I am is excited is because are school is having a jog-a-thong oh my bad a spook-a-thong! Can't wait. Oh by the way LOVE this pic. LOL! p.s. cute dogs right.
5 comments:
I hope you do have a great weekend with your dad....The dog picture is great,look like good sandwichs.
Cute doggies! would Olly dress up like that? Have a wonderful weekend with you Dad...enjoy every minute! Love, Gram
Have fun with you dad! Tell him I said HI! I know he really misses you girls when he's here in Vegas. I love the pictures of the dogs. Really cute!
I know your Dad was so excited to see his girls! He misses you so much! Hopefully soon, you can all be together!
Hi Princess sweetheart Britt, Wow, those dogs are really cool.As you know Olly looks terrific in his santa suit. Have fun with the trick or treating, your costumes sound great---You and Anna should watch the mail!!! Love Loey
Post a Comment