Friday, September 19, 2008

SHOW



Every night Anna and me put on a HUGE show we use scafs we have them everywhere it's soooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO here are so pictures of the show!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You girls look like you were having a great time!! It is so much fun to be able to see pictures of you girls!!

hugs and kisses to you all!!

Nancy said...

Love the pictures! So glad you have gotten back to the blog! We do miss hearing about your "adventures" and happenings. Hope the soccer and swimming are still going well for both of you!!!Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

Princess sweetheart Britt and Anna, You two are just to cool--show business is just around the corner!!! Papa, Olly and I always love your shows when you put them on for us---Love Loey HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Hi Britt and Anna,
This is Colleen and I wanted to let you know that Steve and I had so much fun with your Dad in Las Vegas. He sure took good care of us. I'll be posting some pictures of us all on my blog later today so be sure to check. www.colleennicoll.blogspot.com
He sure misses his girls and will be glad to have you all together again!! Take good care of your MOM, hope to see you all in Vermont next summer if not sooner! love your blog!