Britt, Anna, Dad, Mom, Olly, Abby
Sounds like a great day to me!! I can't wait to see the pictures from the day. Oh, bacon and pancakes sounds really good to me right now!!
Hi princess sweetheart Britty---wow you are 9!!!Picking your meals on your birthday is the best---Love Loey
I am SO happy that I found you guys. I will have to peek in on you to keep in touch! Looks like you guys are all having way to much fun!
I hope you had a fun birthday day! Thats the perfect birthday list to me. Post some pictures soon. I'm having a blast with you dad when I see him. You guys need to come here to Las Vegas :)
ps I love you background!! too cute
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sounds like a great day to me!! I can't wait to see the pictures from the day. Oh, bacon and pancakes sounds really good to me right now!!
Hi princess sweetheart Britty---wow you are 9!!!Picking your meals on your birthday is the best---Love Loey
I am SO happy that I found you guys. I will have to peek in on you to keep in touch! Looks like you guys are all having way to much fun!
I hope you had a fun birthday day! Thats the perfect birthday list to me. Post some pictures soon. I'm having a blast with you dad when I see him. You guys need to come here to Las Vegas :)
ps I love you background!! too cute
Post a Comment