Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HELLO?????

Hi!
Guess what I went to a fair when I was on October break. It was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We rode bumber carts, OH! and I won ballon  darts and won a dinosur. I did really good on my report card! sorry I haven't written on my blog lately. 

3 comments:

Rachel Mae Wood said...

Hey ladies,
This blog thing is super cool! Sounds like you're having a great time at school and with your friends and sports. What are you guys being for Halloween? What do you think I should be? I really need some ideas... Do you think I could pull off a good Dudley the waterfront director costume? I'd need some 3-D swim trunks, a big silly hat, and LOTS of sunscreen.
Fall in Vermont is really fun. Its getting cold enough to bundle up in sweaters and drink hot cocoa and tea all the time! I haven't carved pumpkins yet though...perhaps this weekend my roommates and I will decorate our house!
Talk to you soon,
Love, Rach

Nancy said...

Glad you are back! When can I call you? are you on break all week? great to hear about the report card! Did you celebrate? Love oyu soooooooooo much, Gram

Colleen said...

Good job on the report card! keep it up! hope to see you all next summer in Vermont!